Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Oh, boy..

My Noah boy has been having a hard time at pre-k all this week. He has cried every single day and it's really tearing my nerves up. I feel like I'm abandoning him with these "strangers" and all he wants is his mom and dad. I do know this is what he needs and he really really does enjoy it. He talks about how much fun he's had all day and even while we're laying in bed at night. It still bothers me. I hate leaving while he's crying. I sit out in the parking lot for about 5 minutes and then I call his teacher to check up on him - by that time he's dried up and playing with his little buddies. Am I a bad mom? No. Do I feel like it? Yes. The new baby will be here this time next week - September 1st -I will be in the OR at 7:30 a.m. meeting Noah's little brother for the first time. What if Noah is feeling emotional because he knows there will be huge changes taking place within the week? I'm just sad for him and I just want everything to work out for the best...I love him more than words can ever express.

1 comment:

Lucky Jones said...

:( It will be tough I'm sure, but he will settle into his role as big brother...

I am so, so excited for you my dear! Wow, it seems like only yesterday that you were telling me about the two pink lines and here you are - less than a week away!

AND you have an award on my mommywantsfreebies.com blog :)

Love you!!!