Monday, August 16, 2010

BIG DAY!

I'm not even sure if I blogged about it or not, but I tried signing Noah up for preschool a couple of weeks ago. No luck - they were booked. I did, however, put our name on a waiting list. Yesterday, we were passing by this school & Noah said "Mama, I really wish I could go there and play with kids but there's no opening". I felt horrible for him. He's 4 1/2 and has noone to play with. He's definitely sick of seeing me and his dad every single day 24/7. He's been whiny, clingy, etc. He's bored. I wake up this morning and about 20 minutes later the phone rings. It's the preschool calling to tell me they have an opening for Noah and to bring him in along with his shot record, birth certificate, ss card, etc. OMG!! Am I ready for this? Is Noah ready? I had a thousand emotions running through my body. I took a shower, woke Noah, dressed him and off we went. He did great. He danced with the kids, ate his breakfast (biscuit, eggs, milk) and told me I could leave if I wanted to!!! I stayed for about an hr & filled out paperwork. He starts at 7:55 a.m. & is dismissed at 2:40 p.m. WOW! I'm so nervous, he's there now...and I'm thinking about calling to check up on him. Will blog about his day!

1 comment:

Kuppy said...

Hey Brandi, I tagged you in my post!! ::Kristin::