Friday, August 13, 2010

36 Week Appt

Everything went really well. Baby is head down (doesn't matter anyway since I'm having a c-section) and he is weighing exactly 6 lbs. My bp was great, weight gain sucked (MOO), and I had the Group B Strep test done today. Also, today was my first internal exam and I am almost 2 cm dilated. I mentioned about the contractions I've been having lately and I was told it was just my bodys way of getting ready. Boo on the whole c-section thing. Anyway, the baby still isn't a mover but his heartrate was fine. I was told to come home and eat a good meal and do a kick count. I'm suppose to feel 10 kicks in two hrs. LOL, yeah right! I don't even feel 10 kicks in one day. They'll admit me into L&D if I don't feel 10 kicks...so I'm going to start counting - if he'll start moving. I don't know if I should be concerned or not, they act like they aren't concerned at the dr's office. Maybe he'll just be a laid back baby. I hope so - especially since my 4 1/2 yr old still bounces off the walls :)

No comments: