Sunday, August 25, 2013

Happenings

We went to Noah's brand new school last Thursday to see the inside of the school (gorgeous!) and to meet his teacher. Funny thing is he has the same teacher that he had last year! She moved from 1st grade at the other school to 2nd grade at the new school. What are the odds of that happening? I'm excited for Noah to begin a new year in a brand new school, yet a little worried that they may not have it all together since it's their grand opening. I'm sure it'll be fine though! He's excited and will start on Tuesday 8/27.
 Toby wanted so badly to be in the pre-k rooms there. He went inside one and didn't want to leave. I can't wait for him to have that opportunity next year!

In 5 days we may be finding out the gender of #3. A little apprehensive but I think if I go ahead and find out then I won't have to wonder every single day of the week. Hoping for pink but being realistic about the possibility of hearing blue. :)

This pregnancy has been okay. I stopped having queasy spells quite a few weeks ago so I'm glad about that. Only thing is I am starting to have daily headaches and I'm not sure why. Otherwise I feel normal. Just stressed about other things and I tend to let everything else pile up on top of the stress I already carry around. This too shall pass, I guess.

No comments: