Friday, June 24, 2011

New pics of the boys!

I took the boys out for a little photo shoot last week. Took a few good pics but on the way to the car I dropped and broke our Kodak. I was so upset because it's my only camera other than the pics I can take with my Droid. .and those are grainy. I've been eyeballing a camera for quite sometime but becuase of the cost & because I had the Kodak, I never even thought twice. Once I let my camera rip, I started online shopping. I've been interested in photography for a few years and I've studied up on a couple of different cameras. My top fave ended up being the new Nikon DSLR. So I took the plunge and bought it. I also got a case for it so hopefully I can keep it safe LOL. I also bought an extended 2 yr warranty - I'll fo sho need that! Anyway, enough rambing...here are some new pics of the boys!








No comments: