Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Lovies..

Since Noah has been out of school (just one week), he has been so rowdy and full of energy. Anytime I need him to be quiet or ask him to, it seems as if he gets louder! Never fails, as soon as Toby goes to sleep..Noah does something on purpose to wake him up. I'm afraid this is going to be a long summer! I bought some card games and I thought if we played board games/card games throughout the day, it would keep Noah busy so he wouldn't feel the need to crawl the walls. Boy was I wrong. He will sit and play a couple of games and then its back to doing whatever it was he was doing. Toby just stares at him LOL. He's so laid back and he doesn't understand the energy Noah has I don't think. I've been signing "milk" to Toby at almost every feeding and he's finally picked up on it. He has signed it several times and its so cute. He still likes pat-a-cake but would rather "roll em up" and I just melt! I'm going to video it and put it on my blog. Mine and Caleb's 8 year wedding anniversary is coming up and I think we're going to plan a small staycation. LOL, we have many staycations only because we don't have the time nor the energy to go on a vacation. Of course our kids will have to go with us, but it will still be time away from home, which we all need. Honestly, I'd love to have a babysitter for a few hours one night. My mom and grandmother said they would babysit the boys once a month for a few hours but they haven't kept their word. lol, must not be meant for mommy and daddy to have a date!

Did I mention in my last post about getting another dog? I did. Why you ask? I do not know but I could kick myself. Why I keep piling my plate up I will never know. We got a female chihuahua..and even though I shouldn't have gotten her..she's the sweetest and cutest puppy ever. She is two months old and already potty trained. The only issue as with all puppies..teething. She chews up our toilet paper and anything else she will find laying around. Annoying. We've been trying to find Max a home. Our little cripple chihuahua. He lives in a playpen because he doesn't have any legs and it's pitiful. Although he lives the good life..he gets loved, carried around, fed, playpen cleaned ALL during the day,etc..it is wearing me out. My cousin said she may try to take him into her home but I seriously doubt she will. I don't know what I'm going to do if she doesn't. I need to just say no to dogs!

No comments: