Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas

Wow, it seems like forever since I've posted last. A lot has been going on and I haven't been in the mood to blog. Last month Caleb and I decided to start trying for another baby - a few weeks later I tested positive on a pregnancy test! We were so excited....and told everyone! Sadly, a couple of weeks later we lost it. I'm not giving up - God has a plan and we'll have another baby in His time.

Noah is doing really well. He had a wonderful 4th birthday party and we had a lot of fun! He is growing up so fast and getting so tall! I miss the baby stage, but this age is wonderful. He has his moments where he's trying to get hateful or give me an attitude, but we're working on it. I love him to pieces, he's my world! Caleb and I have finished up his Christmas shopping and got almost everything he had on his verbal list...and we're so excited for Christmas morning! This is the first year where excitement is really coming out in him! I should start blogging more, but lately I just haven't had the energy for it. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Oh yeah, I think its about time I change my background!

2 comments:

Lucky Jones said...

good to see you blogging again!

My nephew ust turned 4 too - when he gets mad at my sister he tells her "I don't want to live with you anymore but I STILL love you!" LOL...

I have something for you and Noah that I haven't sent yet - I am making Josh go to the post office hwen he gets home :)

Bizzy said...

I'm sorry about your loss! I know that must be hard. Hang in there...like you said, it will happen when it's suppose to!