Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's Crazy 'Round Here

Alot going on, a lot on my mind. ..and I haven't really been in the mood to blog much. Oh, did I mention Noah is a Pre-k dropout? Yep, he only attended school for about 5 days total before I took him out. Why? Because he was sick so much and was out of school more than he went. . .and when he's out of school sick, we still have to pay. I'm content with him being home with me until he starts kindergarten. Really. They're in school so many years and I feel like when they're little, let them stay home as much as they can because that goes away too fast anyway.

A cute little story I have to share. I took Noah to Taco Bell the other day and got him a couple of soft tacos with no lettuce. He's not a lettuce eater. He was enjoying his taco, looking out the window and then gasped - "mama, here. . .a grasshopper"!! He found a piece of lettuce in his taco and thought it was a grasshopper!! LOL. He slung it on me because I guess he thought it was going to jump back on him or something. hahaha, I thought it was so funny!! Noah's 4th birthday is coming up and I have all his little invitations already addressed, ready to go out to his little cousins and friends. We're having his birthday party on Halloween and I can't wait! It'll be lots of fun.

In other news, I'm hoping to have some good news in another month and a half. We will see.

2 comments:

Lucky Jones said...

eek - good news?!?!?! hope so!!!

Anonymous said...

You don't post much, do you?