Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Waiting for Fall

I love Fall. It's my favorite Season ever! Leaves falling, cool breezes, the smell of leaves burning in the air - I love it! Noah's birthday is in November and we are having him a huge party out in our field. Halloween theme this year. I'm hoping to get a few fog machines, do a spoon/egg relay (I'm painting the eggs like pumpkins), pinata bashing, hay ride, and we're renting an inflatable for all the kids to have fun on. I'm super pumped about it! Noah is wanting a Scooby Doo cake and decor, and that'll fit right in with the whole Halloween part of it. I love kid parties!

Another big thing we do is going to Fall Festivals. Ahh, I can just smell it now. Anyway, since it is 90ish degrees outside, it's kinda hard to imagine all the Fall festivities now. A girl can dream, though right?

Paid Noah's tuition today. It's official. I have a preschooler. Sniff Sniff Sniffle. Every stage is a blessing and so much fun, though. I'm thankful he's happy, healthy, and growing.

2 comments:

Lucky Jones said...

Halloween is my all time favorite holiday!!! Your set up sounds so cool!! Josh and I have a fog machine, we love it

Brandie said...

Mine TOO!!! OMG, I totally wish we lived closer to one another!!