Wednesday, January 14, 2009

So far so good

So, after 14 days of dieting I've lost around 8 pounds! I wish I could have lost more than that but hopefully I'll start losing more rapidly. I've just cut my portions way down and eliminated certain things altogether - and I'm drinking more water.

On another note, Caleb text messaged me on his break today and said he got 1 1/2 days of his paid time off approved for his birthday [yay!!]. So our plans with my mother-in-law and father-in-law are on and we're staying at a hotel on Lookout Mountain and I'm really excited. A relaxing weekend together without the stress of house work and doggies. . .and we're celebrating Caleb's 29th birthday. He's all down because this is the last year in his twenties, but in my eyes, it will only get better from here...I love my hubby! We never do anything without Noah, so he'll be coming along with us and I know he'll love being away from home for a couple of nights too. He LOVES mountains and so being up there will be extra special for him. Anyway, next weekend is going to be lots of fun :D

1 comment:

Monica said...

8 lbs is good. I've only lost 7...but on Biggest Loser they call it the "dreaded week 2" because for some reason it's the hardest week to lose weight in for everyone! You are over the hump and i'm sure the pounds will just start falling off!!