Sunday, January 11, 2009

An aweful night

Around 2:30 a.m., I was getting ready for bed and noticed Noah was feeling pretty feverish. I woke him up and took his temp: 102. So I gave him tylenol and about an hour later he was starting to cool off some. I laid down with him and kept an eye on him all during the night and rubbed his little tummy. Then around 7:30 I woke up and put my lips to his little face and he was burning up again - more tylenol! He hasn't ran a temp since and I'm hoping we don't have to take him to the doctor tomorrow - where he can pick up more severe viruses. But if he continues running a fever then I'll get up first thing in the morning and take him in. The poor little guy is still running around and playing with his toys, but I can tell he still doesn't feel like himself. His eyes are weak looking and he's a little pale. He's sitting here watching Baby First tv and he's in a really good mood - he's been playing with little Max all day long. They're so cute to watch!

No comments: