Monday, June 11, 2012

I will Rejoice!

I've been going through a lot lately that has had me in a funk. I have been anxious, fearful, depressed, and downright unhappy. Although I won't go into deep detail here, just know that I went to a place emotionally that I hope to never go to again. I am digging myself out of this funk because I have to! Why be anxious, fearful, depressed, and unhappy? I'm suppose to rejoice and be thankful for the many blessings God has blessed us with.

"Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice. Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:4-7

"finally brother, rejoice. Aim for restoration, comfort one another, agree with one another, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you." 2 Corinthians 13:11

Again, I know I have many blessings in my life that keeps my heart beating and my life happy!




Like Him


The love of my life
My best friend

And Him
The sweetest and funniest 6 year old I know
Half of my Heart
 
And Him
Precious and loving
Other Half of my Heart
 
And Them
Best Parents Ever
Always loving me unconditionally
 


Peace I leave you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27


No comments: