Thursday, September 8, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Toby Gage!

I did a little photo shoot on his birthday and I think his pictures turned out super cute! We are having a pirate party this Saturday and I'm just now getting things in order and organized. I still haven't made the boys shirts..that will come tomorrow, along with a few other things. I am hoping it turns out the way I see it in my head. I also have rented a pirate inflatable for the kids & I know that'll be a big hit. Big changes are coming and in such a short period of time. Big changes have also occured within the last week. Noah started Kindergarten, Toby turned 1, trying to over plan a birthday party (I never do it simple) and now Caleb is starting a new job. I'm ridiculously scared and my stomach is in knots. Here's the thing..change scares me! Scares me to death. I don't even know what to think anymore or how to feel..other than just plain ole fear. He still will not get any weekends off but at least he'll be his own boss and won't have to clock in at an actual workplace. I'm just scared. Scared of less time with him & scared that the pay isn't what they're saying it is. I've always been a "believe it when I see it" kind of girl. With Caleb being the only one bringing home the bacon (sorry, i had to! ha!) this HAS to work or else I have no clue what we'll do. He has not resigned from his other job yet..but I'm sure he will after tomorrow...that also makes me nervous. I think I need a nerve pill! Until then...here's a few pics of Toby on his very first birthday :)


No comments: