Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Uncomfy

I'm having more and more Braxton Hicks these days and they're beginning to be more uncomfortable. Yesterday it was so strong that I had to lay down with a heating pad & take two Tylenol. I'll mention it to my dr on Friday, just to see what he says. I'm not sure if I'll be checked at this visit or not - I think it may just be the Group B Strep testing. My cousin had her baby boy the other day! His name is Reece & he weighed 7lbs 11oz! He's such a little cutie, too. She didn't labor long and with three pushes - he was born! Lucky girl! He was born on my original due date 8-9-10 (I miscarried in early December). While I was visiting her and the baby, I spoke to some nurses there and they were very nice & made me feel more secure about the whole c-section/being taken care of issue. I will always have anxiety over it, I know...but maybe I can be less freaked out on the day of. If not, they'll have to give me a nerve pill!!

No comments: