Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Potty Shot!

I can't believe I forgot to post this with the news of our ultrasound. Duh me! Anyway, You can see alot of the umbilical cord in between the legs - and it's pretty much hiding the boy bits. I have way too many people around me swear this is a girl because of the lines where the testicles are..and comments that its elongated and not round. I've compared this pic to tons of u/s pics online and it looks nothing like what I've found. Doesn't even compare to Noah's, either. I guess it's just how the picture was taken? Not sure. I will have another ultrasound on the 21st because the tech couldn't see the heart chambers because the baby wouldn't move his hand. Stubborn! lol. Unfortunately we didn't get any profile pics or anything. We only got 2 pics of the top of the head and this potty shot. I'm a little frustrated about that - but hoping for lots of good pics next week!!


3 comments:

Lucky Jones said...

Hmmm.. that's interesting... still looks like a boy to me but I'm no expert ;) I guess we will find out for sure on the 21st?

Brandie said...

It does look like a boy & I'm totally calling him Landon :) Next Friday, the 21st, is my next u/s.

Bizzy said...

I say boy, too. But at least you have another ultrasound to verify! You'll be amazed at the difference in him in such a short amount of time!