Monday, May 10, 2010

The Best Mother's Day Gift Ever..

Wasn't materialistic. It was when Noah came up to me and whispered in my ear, "Mama, I love you with my heart". It was then that I melted. I love my little boy with all of my heart and soul and I am so very blessed to have him. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve everything I have, but I thank God every single day that He has blessed me this much. I am a very lucky girl :)

In other news, Noah was in a fishing tournament on Saturday. He was in the 3-5 yr age group & he won 3rd place! Yay!! Honestly, all the fish were tiny & the lake wasn't as stocked as everyone thought it would be. Noah's fish (combined) weighed around 0.64 - but he still placed 3rd!! lol. It was exciting. He won a Transformers fishing rod and a little Plano tackle box with some fishing lures. It was so much fun and we really enjoyed it - can't wait to do it again with him next year!!

No comments: