Friday, May 21, 2010

Landon Lazy Bones

I had my 24 wk appt today. My blood pressure is perfect and I've gained 7 lbs total so far. Not bad considering I eat crappy foods & I also have to admit to *sometimes* making a second trip to the buffet for dessert. I had another u/s today and Landon Lazy Bones refused to cooperate - again. He was head down and all we could see was his little back. The spine was in the way and the tech couldn't see the heart chambers. Everything else has checked out great though & I'm so thankful. I seen a perfect arm and little fingers and she didn't even snap a pic :( I also seen a perfect foot/toe shot and of course she didn't snap a pic of that either. I left with ZERO pics. I don't think I'm going to have any u/s pics for his baby book except for the little potty shot I got last time. He had his legs crossed this time and we didn't see his little boy parts--so I still can't prove to a few family members that it really is a boy. Hopefully next time he'll be less stubborn. I am scheduled to go back June 18 & I'll also have the sugar test done then, too. I'm hoping we can see a healthy little heart the next time we go back & I'm hoping to pass that crazy sugar test! This pregnancy is flying by....

No comments: