Thursday, July 30, 2009

Typing with blurry vision

Because I accidently rubbed my cheap mascara all over my face. I look a racoon.

In other news, my little baby boy, who is about to turn 4. . is starting pre-k. Yes, for real this time. We discussed it and changed our mind again - tomorrow is enrollment! I'm happy, excited, sad, nervous, and anxious at the same time. My baby is growing up so fast!!! First goes the bottle, then the diapers, then the night time pull ups - now he's starting school. Someone hand me a brown paper bag cuz this mama is hyperventillating. I'm not wanting to cut the apron strings just yet! He's the best part of me - and now he's going to grow up like all the other boys and hate his mammy. Please, God, nooooo!

I think I'll go for now. I'm starting to go overboard a little. Err, well. Alot.

Time to hurry up and finish my meds, get healthy, so I can procreate! I need me another baybay!!

No comments: