Monday, July 27, 2009

It's a start!

Noah has been potty trained during the day since he was about 2 1/2 going on 3. But we've always kept him in pull-ups at night to keep from having to change the sheets every single night. Well, he's went a night or two before without a pull-up on, but it was only because I had forgotten to buy them at the store. We had a talk and decided it was time to start waking him up a couple times a night and take Noah to the potty. Saves money not having to buy the PU's and he is fixing to be four in November. It's time. It's just a bitter sweet thing because it's the end of the baby era. Sniffle. I can't believe my baby is fixing to turn four. I'm so happy and thankful he's healthy and growing - but why does it have to happen so fast?! I am beginning to have baby fever. That is, until we're at the store and Noah is pitching one of those toddler fits and I'm thinking to myself "how would I handle a fit-pitching Noah and a newborn baby". So I just put it off and figure we'll have another baby when the time is right. Whenever that will be. In the meantime, we're enjoying just having one child and all the gloriousness that comes with it :)

Our next project: cleaning his room out and getting a big boy bed. Yeah right.

No comments: