Thursday, July 23, 2009

F.u.n.

Went to Six Flags yesterday and had a blast. We got Noah on Thunder River and regretted it immediatly. A huge wave spashed his face the same time we got stuck under a water fall. It took his breath and scared me to death. He was fine and dandy afterwards - but he will never get on anything like that again until he's 40! We rode some awesome tyke rides, got soaking wet, walked up and down hills, rode more rides, ate a $64 burger (ok thats how much 4 burgers were), a $10 diet coke, and paid $20 too much for parking. Yes - it's price gauging people! Glad all of this was a treat and we didn't have to pay out of our own pocket. Yikes. Can't even enjoy being with your family anymore without having to have a few hundred bucks.

Noah and I had an interesting convo this morning. Here's how it went down:

Noah: I so mad at you mama.

Me: No you're not - don't be mad at me!

Noah: Yes I are. I so mad.


He's so sweet I just want to dunk him in my coffee!! I heart my Noah boy and his "mean boy" conversations.

No comments: