Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Facebooking really got me thinking about. .

My childhood. On my facebook, I chose five toys that reminded me of my childhood:
1) Teddy Bear. He has a soul, really. I love him.
2) Cabbage Patch Dolls - I think I had every single CBD out there.
3) Kid Sister and My Buddy Dolls - Kid Sister was so cool.
4) Water Babies - I loved these little things, I had two I think.
5)Trolls . .now that I look back, I have no idea what I seen in those hideous creatures.

I had a really wonderful childhood with plenty of good memories that'll stick in my elephant brain forever. My parents really raised me well and I'm so thankful God gave them to me. I was born in 1983 and some of the toys I listed above aren't really sold anymore. It makes me think about Noah's childhood favs and about how things are going to be so different when he's older. Thats why I save everything he has. lol - our attic might fall through, but darn it, I will save his things! Okay, so why am I started to sing "what a wonderful world" in my head?

Peace & Love ya'll

No comments: