Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Debbie Downer here . .

I woke up on the right side of the bed and in a great mood. Showered, got Noah dressed, woke Caleb up, and picked Carly up from pre-k. Took the kids (and the dog) to the park to wear off some energy and had a great morning. Fast forward some 10 odd hours and I'm feeling very frustrated. I'm not one to air out my dirty laundry on a public blog - and I'm not going to spill all the beans, just kinda rant about this one specific person who is so selfish. I'm such a giving, loyal, loving person. I don't want to be selfish, I don't want to be thoughtless, and I'm not going to be. But why does everything fall back on me and why does everything have to be SO hard at times?!

Ok, I'm off my soap box now and I feel much better **gasping a breath of fresh air**

In other news, The pic of the fuzzy dog in my previous blog posts is a new member of our family! He's 3-4 months old, his name is Indiana, and he's the best 20 lb pup on the block! He fetches sticks, comes on command, and even goes outside to do his business. WOW. Ok, I probably just jinxed everything and I'll be picking up dog shizz outa my floor tomorrow. aack. Maybe not. Anyway, I hope things stay just as they are and it'll all be A-OK. My Shih Tzu could care less about him, My poodle hunches the air everytime he's in his presence, and my lil chi is scared to death and shakes like a little leaf. And of course - my best baby - Noah just loves Indiana so much!! He plays fetch with him, loves on him constantly, and absolutly adores him. I hope and pray Indy's a keeper. The lady we got him from rescued him and took him to the vet. He's up to date on all boosters/rabies, dewormed. .all that good stuff. He has a clean bill of health and is on Frontline Plus. I'm just hoping it all works out. Think positive, Brandie. .No more debbie downer!! So, I have 4 dogs now. Think thats enough? Sure is. No more dogs. None. Nada. I mean it. The most important thing is that we are all animal lovers and every single animal we have is taken care of.

So, we're possibly going to a cornbread festival in TN this weekend. . .corny I know, but I love me some festivals! It'll be fun and I'll be sure to take lots of pics if we go.

And we're also buying tickets to take Noah on a train ride. Not just any train ride - It's a huge train painted up just like Thomas. A 25 minute ride + story time + pictures + lego playing toddlers = so much fun!! Can't wait.

No comments: