Thursday, February 26, 2009

Just sayin'

She may not be getting her kiddo's anytime soon. The hospital more than likely won't release the babies to her.

We'll pretend like I never vowed to keep my mouth shut about this situation, I just can't do it.

Onto other, better topics. My dad took Noah to the barn today and had some Papa/Noah time; right up Noah's alley! While Nug was gone, my mom and I sat in the house and laughed over some infomercial about 70s romantic music. Let me tell you, those people couldn't fix their hair for nothin! I literally sat on her couch and laughed until I peed. Ahh, good times.

Bad news. I've been out of diet coke now for 2 days. I don't know how I've been surviving. If I didn't drink 3 diet cokes from my parents house today, I'd probably be getting treated for dehydration right about now. Anywho, it's very late and I'm getting sleepy. . so I'm goin to hit the hay.

Nite ya'll

No comments: