Thursday, February 19, 2009

Here I go again

With the freaking Octomom. Sorry, but I can't stand this! I've mentioned what all she gets from the government. . and now, she's fixing to possibly purchase a $1 million dollar house. How many people are depositing their hard earned money into her paypal account!? Or is the government somehow funding this house? OR, is she just a media whore that has earned that much money from interviews? Who knows. Her moms house is fixing to go into foreclosure (she lives there, too) and now she's wanting to buy a house that costs a million bucks! I have to say, the house is beautiful. But, the pool in the backyard has no fence whatsoever around it. Perfect for 14 kids -not. Maybe I should go out and have me about 10 or 12 more kids. Think of all the things we could have land in our laps. . . .it makes me sick. I am, however, hoping and praying those children are going to be properly taken care of.




No comments: