Tuesday, February 3, 2009

After waking up this morning to a very cold and windy day, I take Noah on a playdate. It didn't go too well and we ended up leaving shortly after we arrived. Here's why: Boys:1 Girls:2. The girls had pink makeup from their eyebrows down to their chins. .And Mr Noah thought he would look handsome dressing in drag, too. Oh no, not going to happen. I stopped that in a hurry. That greasy make-up would have taken years to scrub off his soft little baby face. Then something happened while they were playing and he wasn't a happy camper, so we left. Half way down the road he started crying and told me to pull over and give him a hug. I couldn't resist - I pulled over, got out and gave him the biggest hug I could. He was so pitiful and I was literally on the verge of tears, right there on the side of the road. He ended up telling me that one of the little girls had started hitting him and wouldn't stop. .and he kept saying his leg was hurting. I don't know why he didn't come to me and tell me what was going on, but I'm glad he ended up telling me what the problem was. Bless his little heart!! So needless to say, the rest of our day hasn't been too great. Once something goes wrong in our day - the rest is history. Now I have a headache that even two tylenol won't even get rid of. .uugh. Tomorrow is a new day, thank God.

No comments: