Monday, January 26, 2009

Doctor Visits, Sickness, and a Birthday!

Yeah, so my week hasn't went too well at all. I've been sick, had to go to the dr and now I'm on antibiotics for a sinus infection. Felt more like the flu, but whatever. So, my mother-in-law and father-in-law came up here and we all spent the weekend at a really nice hotel up on the mountain to celebrate Caleb's 29th birthday. I was spiking a high temp and felt like poo, so it was pretty miserable for me up until yesterday. We got Noah some playdoh and hooked up the Wii, so he was in toddler town!! He had a great time and I'm glad everything went as well as it did. We all went out to dinner for the bday celebration - TGI Fridays! Some good food! I'm glad Caleb's mom and dad got to come up here, we had a really nice time. Anyway, I'm still sick as a dog and I have only one antibiotic left. .so now what? I can't even breathe and my lips look like I've been kissing sand paper for 3 days because I have to constantly breathe out of my mouth (like I use to when I was a really chubby elementary school kid).
[[taking deep breath . .I think I just wrote a run-on sentence? lol]]

Noah had his 3 year check up today and he did really well! Everything checked out perfectly fine (thank God) and he's growin like a weed: he's 95-100% bigger than kids his age! I ♥ my Noah!!

No comments: