Monday, January 19, 2009

**Deep Breath** CoUnT tO 10

Maybe I just need to put my big girl panties on and deal with it - but I'm just so stressed out here lately that I'm fixing to just run down the street screaming! I mean, what the heck?! When things start going good, something has to interfere and totally screw up my day. I want a whole freaking year of nothing but c.h.i.l.l. Yeah, right. Here it is 11:09 pm and I'm writing a blog instead of crawling into my bed and going to sleep. Sleep cures everything. I had to wake up early this morning because my little cousin (Zoe) came and spent the day with us, I went back to bed for a couple of hours and then of course my day started after that. The kids were so good - it was the other crap that was going on. . .that I won't type about it because I don't even have the strength to go there. I have to wake up early again in the morning because Noah has an appointment, we have to see the nutritionist, etc. Definitely going to pray myself to sleep tonight.

No comments: