Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Santa Comes Tonight!

Noah is so excited about Santa coming. .he's been telling us what he hopes Santa is going to bring him and asking us if Santa is going to sleep in his bed, lol. We're going to bake some cookies tonight and put the Reindeer food out on the ground - you know that's what helps guide the reindeer! I've got so much I have to do before tomorrow morning and I'm wondering if it's going to get done in time. We have to wake up in the morning and let Noah open his gifts from Santa, then go up to my parents house and have Christmas with them. THEN, we have to come back to our house because Caleb's parents are coming down to spend a couple of days with us. So, why am I writing this blog instead of finishing up my house work? I have no clue. Off I go to scrub toilets! Photobucket

No comments: