Monday, December 29, 2008

Morose Monday

So this morning started out a little rough: from Noah finding a pill (herbal) in his bedroom floor to my house being a complete disaster! But as the day has progressed it has thankfully gotten better! My house is now soo clean and the laundry pile is getting smaller. Jake and Carly (7 and 5 years old: they're my little cousin's whom I have kept since birth) have been here all day. They play very well together and Noah loves them like they're his siblings. . .might as well be, they were raised together! I love those little kids like they are my own and I'm very close to them.
I just started reading Eclipse two days ago and so far so good! I'm already panicking because there is only one more book of this series left and I don't know what I'm going to do when I've read them all! Maybe I should go ahead and start preparing myself for the end by googling more vampire love stories ;D

Noah just went to the potty and stripped down to just his shirt so I have to go and get him dressed! Noone wants to see the moon this early!

Here's the kiddo's at playtime


No comments: