Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Beautiful Saturday





I planted sunflowers in my parents garden a while back and they've grown so tall, some are probably 7 feet tall! I walked to the garden today and snapped a few pics - they're absolutely gorgeous! Bees really love them, they were everywhere! Nature is such a wonderful part of God's creation. Sometimes we get caught up in our everyday lives and we're so busy that we don't even hear the birds chirping, the wind blowing, or even notice when flowers are in bloom. It's nice to sometimes sit back and notice these beautiful things. Then there is my precious little boy. .I swear, he's the best part of our lives; our whole life! There is nothing better than the love and innocense of a child and I thank God every single day for my little boy!! I took pictures of him today - dirty little face and all. .and he's the best gift God has ever allowed me to have! Noah has this personality and little soul and sometimes I feel I've known him my whole life. .he's way beyond 2! Here's a few of my pics from today =) They make me smile.

No comments: