Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Noah's Discovery...

Noah woke up very early this morning and instead of getting up with him...I turned on our tv in the bedroom and let him watch cartoons. (I had an aweful night, long story - pregnancy related) I was in and out of conciousness when I heard the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse song come on. Great! His favorite show..that should allow about 30 more minutes of sleep before I *have* to get up. Roughly 10 minutes later Noah jumps up and screams "OH!! Mickey is a RAT?!....A RAT?!"..
I started laughing and couldn't even dream of going back to sleep. That toally made my day and made me laugh so hard. I guess he thought Mouse was just Mickey's last name...then he figured it out. He's a rat. I adore my Noah :D

3 comments:

Kuppy said...

This is adorable! My kids are the same way. I bet your so excited to have your second one! I want another little boy, Cohen, my first, was such a lover. Kymber, my girl, whew! Handful city! :)
But I love her to death, all personality! :) Thank you for ocming to my blog! THANK YOU FOR THE AWARD AS WELL!!! I am super stoked to put it on my page! What part of Georgia do you live? Can't wait to read more of your blog, love it already! I opened it and my son was sitting here, and I immediately said, "cute blog!". haha. cohen was just like, can you do one like that. ha. anywho, glad you found me! ::Kristin::
kuppykakesbykristin.blogspot.com

Elsie said...

Hey! Left you an award on my page!

littlesproutgrowing.blogspot.com

Sippy Cup Mom said...

LOL, that is sooo funny!