Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm Back!

The internets is back on in the Fleming household! Hallelujah! For one entire month I was without my laptop/internet. I hope that doesn't happen again anytime soon.

We had a great 4th of July. We went to Chattanooga and road the water taxi for about an hour and a half, went to Coolidge Park and rode the carousel - it was a fun day. Later that evening we had a little party with Caleb's parents and shot some good ole' fireworks. It was all fun and games until some sparks burnt holes in my brand new tent!! I got over it.

So Caleb and I have been talking. Since I was put on bc and Metformin, I've lost about 15 lbs. My body is on its way to healthyville and I'm sort of hoping to get (or try to get) pregnant sometime toward the end of next year. We'll see though - my hubs isn't the patient type when it comes to kids. .and I'm the one who has to deal with him and his lack of patience. Husbands. Aren't they grand.

No comments: