Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Packing! And other news.

So we're off to ATL Friday morning after my dr appt! Even though it's a short distance (a few hours), we're so excited to just get away from the norm. Caleb has three days off and it'll be a fun family vacay. I've tried getting Noah all hyped up about it, but being the mere age of 3. .he could care less! lol.

In other news, I nixed our chicks. Every single one of them. They're at my parents house now - because I'm sick of them. They've scratched Noah's face, crapped all over the carport, and now they've started roosting on my VAN!! OMG. I am driving down the road yesterday and I see chicken dung all over the bottom of my windshield. Yuck-O. Buh-bye chickies! Buh bye!

Hubs gets off work at 10:45 tonight and I'm hoping Noah boy will go to sleep earlier tonight so we can watch a movie. After watching Jon and Kate plus 8 last night. . .it really opens my eyes about keeping your marriage going and intact. Those poor people are about to pull the plug on their marriage - and their show. Poor fam. So sad. More sad news - Mike Tyson's little girl (4) died today. She accidently hung herself from their treadmill cord. It makes my heart hurt for them. I couldn't imagine. I would absolutely die. It makes me paranoid about the possibility of something happening to Noah in our house. I always have to make sure I put the cleaners up in a high place, wrap up the vacuum cord, keep EVERYTHING out of his way. But freak accidents do happen to the best of parents and it scares me to death.

No comments: