Sunday, April 5, 2009

Poultry!

The baby chickens have arrived - on my screened in back porch. They're in the brooder with their little heat lamp on them, curled up next to each other..and they're lookin mighty cute! We have 16 in all and I'm super excited about them peckin all the nasty little bugs out of my yard in a month or so.

Noah is sitting next to me playing the Cars game on Xbox. I always try and let him get in about 30 minutes of his favorite game before he goes to sleep. Matter of fact, he's almost asleep now. He had so much fun today. Played outside all day and of course got to help with the baby chicks. I don't know what we would do if we didn't live on a farm. .Noah would go stir crazy! I don't really have much to blabber about today, I'm pretty tired and my brain is a little foggy. Writers block! - that's what I'll call it :) Nite!

No comments: