Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Thankful Tuesday

I've seen so many people do this, so I thought I would start it as well. Here are things I am very thankful for:

1. My faith. God has always had His hand on me and protected me.

2. Caleb, Noah, my parents, brother, grandparents, Jake and Carly. Without them I would definitely not be the person I am today. God blessed me so much by giving them to me, even though I probably don't deserve it.

3. Being a stay at home mom. I absolutely love being home with Noah every single day, there's nothing better.

4. My husband's job. After he lost his job last July, had surgery, etc. .it wasn't looking up for us at all. He found this one and we've been so blessed. I just pray it's a keeper!

5. Our home. We don't have to rent, it's ours. .I love my home.

6. My doggies. Even tho they bark their heads off at everything, I love them!

7. Internet. Without it, I would know nothing about what's going on in the news.

8. Windex. It cleans everything. Everything!

9. My water purifier. . without it, I wouldn't drink my tap water. . and I LOVE water.

10. Trees. Oh how I love trees.

No comments: