Friday, January 2, 2009

The Devil Made Me Do It...


So I'm on a diet. I'm cutting my portions in half and watching my carbs. . .and I have to say, I'm doing pretty good (but this is only day 2). My cousin ordered me McDonald's this evening for supper. Yes, it's SINFUL!! However, I took both buns off my cheeseburger and fed them to her doggies [pats myself on the back]. BUT, I drank a diet coke, diet pepsi, and a diet mountain dew while I was there. GASP - why? Because I wasn't thinking. Tomorrow is going to be h20 all the way baby - and just so I don't get a migraine from the lack of caffeine, I will allow myself to have one diet drink : ONE! Oh yeah, does the wine I drank last night mean I cheated on my diet? Nah, lets let that one slide!

1 comment:

Lucky Jones said...

Good luck on the diet! The only thing that works for me is cutting sugar out, which STINKS because I have such a sweet tooth...