Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Gloomy Days

The past few days have been utterly terrible. The sun hasn't broke through the clouds in I don't know how long, it's been raining since I was born, and my cousin's little girl (7 months old) is in the hospital on a breathing machine. She went in the hospital with pneumonia and now she's not breathing on her own at all, even since the pneumonia has gotten better. The doctors don't even know what's going on with her - and that's even scarier. I just keep praying and I try to fill my mind with positive thoughts of her being able to go back home with her parents again - where she's healthy and happy. Not sure why these things happen to people, especially babies. God listens, prayer works, and a miracle will happen. . .it has to.
_________________________________

UPDATE: McKinley is off the breathing machine and is doing really good (thank God!). Hopefully she will get into a regular hospital room soon instead of the PICU and then be released to go home! I'm so thankful she's recovering and everything is looking up. :))

No comments: