Sunday, August 24, 2008

Off to the pediatrician we go. .

Noah had a cold not that long ago and it went away over the course of a couple of days. .and now its back. It's getting worse and its starting to worry me. I had to give him a breathing treatment today for his wheezing and tylenol for his low grade temp. I have a feeling my poor little Noah is going to have a long night tonight - he never sleeps good when he's sick. I plan on waking up extra early in the morning and driving him to the doc. They're all booked up so we have to go in as a walk-in, which is a first come first serve type of deal. It's crazy! They don't open up until 9 AM but some people start getting there at 7:30-8:00 and they stand in line at the door so when they unlock it, they run in and try to beat each other to the sign in sheet! It beats all I've ever seen!! Hopefully my little Noah will be all fixed up soon and will be back to his normal self =)

No comments: