Sunday, July 27, 2008

Canning!




I've been canning with my mom and I'm beginning to really love it! It's awesome to hear those seals pop. . .it lets you know you've done it right! Today mom and I made plum jam, and it turned out beautifully. I sliced up cucumber spears and we canned pickles. .I so cannot wait to taste those bad boys! My all time fav is the squash pickles--omg, they're so delicious, I could sit and eat the whole entire jar. We even bought Noah his own canning supplies-in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (his fav). It came with his own jars, ladle, Mickey stickers, toast stamp, and the stuff to make the jam! I can't wait to let him pick out his fruit and come home and help him make it. Its a lot of fun.




1 comment:

Phoebe said...

As old as I am, you will have to teach me when I come to see you!!!